Being a skilled board member with experience from both Finland and Sweden in SME companies, I’m happy to offer my business knowledge in marketing and branding, combined with a deep customer understanding to companies as a board member. My productive collaboration with larger companies, private equity firms and start-ups has enhanced their businesses and invigorated me.
- Grano, expert of content services in Finland (2021-)
- Kährs Group, Sweden, world-leading manufacturer of wood floors (2016-2018)
- Tukikummit Foundation, preventing marginalized youth (2015-2018)
- Workspace, workplace design (2014-2016)
- Advisory Board member at FCA Investments, impact investor (2019-)
Memberships in the following organizations promoting diversity in boards:
- Board Professionals Finland (2015-)
- European Women on Boards EU level network located in Brussels (2016-)
I also hold a Certificate for Main Market Rules & Regulations Training for listed companies from Nasdaq Stockholm, Board and Leadership Training.
Mentoring and supervising
In addition to board work, I enjoy mentoring young people and sharing my professional expertise and knowledge to students. I have had the pleasure to participate as a supervisor, mentor or guest lecturer: